Being an independent entrepreneur is probably the most hashtag dream of this century. It is the main strive which is cultivating in this wave of 2017’s young generation, and many to come. So, what is the secret behind being a successful entrepreneur? How to start your own business? How to earn money! Did you read that M-O-N-E-Y???
Don’t be too MONEY minded!
This post is not to make you a millionaire! This is simply to make you realise small but important tasks that can help you in your daily struggle! You are a student, a family mother, a busy – beeeeeeeeeeee – businessman this simple but effective trick is for you!
Richard Branson, you know this guy? Here check this:
Branson expressed his desire to become an entrepreneur at a young age. At the age of sixteen his first business venture was a magazine called Student. In 1970, he set up a mail-order record business. In 1972, he opened a chain of record stores, Virgin Records, later known as Virgin Megastores. Branson’s Virgin brand grew rapidly during the 1980s, as he set up Virgin Atlantic airline and expanded the Virgin Records music label.
In March 2000, Branson was knighted at Buckingham Palace for “services to entrepreneurship”. For his work in retail, music and transport (with interests in land, air, sea and space travel), his taste for adventure, and for his humanitarian work, he became a prominent figure. In 2002 he was named in the BBC’s poll of the 100 Greatest Britons. In January 2016, Forbes listed Branson’s estimated net worth at $5.2 billion.
The simple secret behind this business magnet is stick to his notebook. Not for a mere professional look, but for proper time management and get everything done in time! You will be astonished to know that, Branson simply jot down everything he has to do!
So you have an idea? Jot it down! You remembered something? Jot it down! You are having a party? Don’t forget, we are Unplugged Creations! 😉
Here are some precious advices from Richard Branson:
1. Write down every single idea you have, no matter how big or small
2. Always carry a notebook
3. Find a list method that works for you. Doodles, bullet-points, charts what suits you best?
4. Make a list of small, manageable tasks to complete every day
5. Mark off every completed task you’ll find making each tick very satisfying
6. Make your goals measurable so you know if your plans are working
7. Set far off, outlandish goals. What do you want to have achieved by 2020? How about 2050?
8. Include personal goals in your lists, not just business
9. Share your goals with others. You can help motivate each other further
10. Celebrate your successes then make new lists of new goal